Capability Sort By

How to get the Task Item Url (ClientEvent URL) usi...

Hi I would like to create a kind of cutsom K2 Worklist Unfortunately, I didnt manged to get all the information that I would need to do it using...

• By B-i
  • March 11, 2017  15:17

Increase File Upload Control Size

Hello, I am trying to increase file upload control maximum size limitation to 80 MB. I have tried following solution provided in one the K2 artic...

• By Kishan
  • March 09, 2017  13:08

Close dialog on complete/cancel

The problem I have a problem trying to close a dialog box. Details 1. Page /sites/site1/Pages/Dashboard.aspx opens a dialog box using Share...

• By jlm
  • March 09, 2017  04:30

Retrieving data from Dynamics CRM Online with K2 B...

Hello guys. I'm pretty new working with k2. Where're are having a hard time trying to learn the different aspects of k5 but truth is that ther'es...

Clickable image control in List View that opens su...

I'm looking to add a clickable image control (to show the Question16.png icon image) to each row of a list view. On click, I want to use a rule to op...

"List item with ID 1 not found" while op...

We are getting follwoing error "List item with ID 1 not found" while opening K2 Work list item in Sharepoint 2010 and Email Notification. Please let...

Identity Table is not refreshed

Hi, I have experiened that Propertes column (XML) is not refreshed in Identity.Identity table. Even I tried to run the SQL script to refresh User...

• By ekyaw
  • March 07, 2017  01:39

Unable to retrieve the EnviromentFields for the &...

We are implementing the functionality to retrieve the EnviromentFields of K2 on a local environment. when I execute the code from visual studio ...

Rule Location Could Not Be Resolved - Cannot Delet...

I'm trying to check in my form, but there is a rule on my list than can not be resolved, and I cannot delete it. I have tried adding additional items...

Standard - Exchange Integration Permissions

Hi, K2 Blackpearl Configuration Analysis result shows "Warning" for Standard - Exchange Integration Permission. Warning Message: Standard ...

• By ekyaw
  • March 05, 2017  20:20

Can I prepare package from 4.6.11 and deploy on 4....

Hello guys, I prepared package from 4.6.11 using package deployment tool. Can I deploy this package on 4.7 environement? Regards, Aldar

• By Aldar
  • March 05, 2017  19:29

K2 Process instances in "Running" Status...

We've noticed on our Prod environment that there are few process instances that are showing as running on K2 workspace process overview, but the prob...

• By Kal
  • March 05, 2017  14:55