Capability Sort By

Disable user access during upgrade

We are planning to upgrade to 4.7. During the upgrade we don't want users to create new instances or take actions on open instances. Is there a way, ...

Unauthorized smartobject access 64007

Hi I am facing unauthorised smartobject access error on one SmartForm. In exception log I can see below message, kindly advice. IdentityS...

How to get parent url from K2 Form Viewer webpart?...

I created a K2 Form which has button. On a sharepoint page, I added a K2 form viewer webpart and set it up with the K2 form that i created. When I cl...

Out Of Office issue

Hello everybody, I am working to do OutOfOffice using K2 API My Code is the following WorklistCriteria criteria = new WorklistCriteria(); De...

Query SharePoint list to get list item in workflow...

Hi Everyone, I have a approval matrix which has different combination of items with approvers. I want to query this list and get appropriate item...

Triggering a K2 Workflow

I have a rest service which performs a business functionality. Data is updated in the database. Whenever data is updated/saved it is available th...

Error while deploying a package

Am getting below error message while deploying K2 Package to a particular list. "Violation of UNIQUE KEY constraint 'UQ__#A343734__0098C95D899F...

• By K2A
  • July 03, 2017  04:49

K2 for SharePoint (Office 365 VS SharePoint 2016) ...

The workflow steps on my Office 365 environment differ from my SharePoint 2016 environment. Is this by design or am I missing something? Thank y...

K2 for SharePoint (Office 365)

Please excuse my ignorance, but I've recently setup 2 environments: 1 - On premise SharePoint 2016 with K2 4.7 2 - Office 365 with K2 4.7 (on premi...

Does somebody know when K2 will be available as te...

I know everybody knows about EventBrite... what about some sites where you like to have a simple external registration, perhaps controlled by a simpl...

Checking Current User in SharePoint group

Team , I have been working in K2 for SharePoint (2016) . I need to check whether logged in user is present in particular SharePoint group, so I am u...

• By K2A
  • June 30, 2017  07:00

Watermarks in Controls not displaying according to...

Hi all, I have a form with a number of fields, which are a mix of Text Boxes, Text Areas and Calendar Controls. I've set the font to Arial 12 for e...