Capability Sort By

Access SharePoint via K2 REST Broker

OK so i'm basically suffering on the limitations of the K2 for SharePoint App. Some vital things I'm having to create using PowerShell scripts (w...

• By NickW
  • July 11, 2017  13:40

Remove spaces between Radiobutton List values

Hi All, is there a way to remove some spaces between the radiobutton list values? Thanks

• By TTN
  • July 11, 2017  09:17

API in K2 Management

I am in Blackpearl 4.7. I am not seeing API under Integration in K2 Management. How do I add that to it?

How to change application server database in k2 bl...

I have 1 k2 blackperl application which have 2 databases , 1 is k2 datatbase ie product db and another is the application database for keeping applic...

how to modify Fields of Form of based authenticati...

Hi, I have requirement in which i need to add domain field in Form based login. this Domain field will display list of domains and upon selection...

• By H_M
  • July 10, 2017  01:50

K2 Process Management Visual Studio Add-in Vs Live...

OK so i'm using version 4.7 and I'm trying to plan for fixing workflow errors should they occur in a production scenario and I've seen the following ...

• By NickW
  • July 08, 2017  12:44

K2 worklist

Hi everyone, My organization is looking to have the K2 Admin be able to access all workflows that are currently running and closed for troublesho...

• By Pob
  • July 07, 2017  12:44

K2 Studio For Each Loop Putting All data into sing...

Good day. I'm sure I'm doing something really wrong...and this is not the first time it's happened to me....but I'm pulling my hair out. I ha...

Set language for SF

Hi Team, We have install K2 Langauge pack for K2 4.7. Can anyone tell me how i can set Chinese Lanague on My SF Control. I cant able to find any ...

• By Nik
  • July 06, 2017  23:01

Disable user access during upgrade

We are planning to upgrade to 4.7. During the upgrade we don't want users to create new instances or take actions on open instances. Is there a way, ...

Unauthorized smartobject access 64007

Hi I am facing unauthorised smartobject access error on one SmartForm. In exception log I can see below message, kindly advice. IdentityS...

How to get parent url from K2 Form Viewer webpart?...

I created a K2 Form which has button. On a sharepoint page, I added a K2 form viewer webpart and set it up with the K2 form that i created. When I cl...