Capability Sort By

How do I view / edit a SmartStarter Workflow.

Is there a way to view / edit smartstarter workflows?

Upload document into document library using smartf...

I have created smartfiorm for document library using documnet library smartobject. I have some extra metadata field in document library other than de...

Setting up a default Login Issuer

K2 can use multiple authentication Issuers. The most common are Forms and Windows Authentication. We can choose which one we would like to auto login...

• By
  • July 13, 2017  08:38

Windows could not start K2 Blackpearl Server on Lo...

Received Error: K2 Designer - Powered by K2 blackpearl Server ErrorNo connection could be made because the target machine actively ...

• By gm23
  • July 13, 2017  08:04

Add AD Field to K2 Service Type

I am currently using the out of the box K2 AD SmartObject to create AD accounts but need to update a field that does not exist as part of it. I found...

How can i edit the existing Smart Object

Hi there, Can any one please advise me for editing an existing Smart Object which is used for displaying the Divisions from Divisions Table. Th...

• By Jags
  • July 13, 2017  01:20

Using Timer control to time how long a form is ope...

In reference to the timer control in this article: https://help.k2.com/onlinehelp/k2appit/userguide/current/default.htm#timer_control.htm i...

Update AD Group Via K2 form

Hello All, Is it possible to create a form displaying users in a AD group and than adding/ removing users from group from form. PLease guide

• By arash
  • July 12, 2017  13:41

k2 deploy error

We have done a migration of the Production environment down to the dev environment. I am trying to redeploy the workflow to discover and straight...

• By efehn
  • July 12, 2017  11:32

Handling process instance exceptions - bypass spec...

I'm not familiar with K2 exception rules configuration and K2 exception handling, I just need to know is there any way to suppress/bypass specific ex...

• By Ayman
  • July 12, 2017  10:40

Preventing spam in forms - ReCaptcha?

Hi, I'm interested in using a ReCaptcha type element to a form in order to prevent spam, has anyone here managed to encorporate this type of secu...

Sharepoint 2013 service broker source code (like t...

Hello friends we would like to write custom service broker or endpoint assembly to perform bulk operation with sharepoint online we need check...