Capability Sort By

How to make some of custom SmartObject fields non ...

Hi, I am using Endpoint Assembly to send form fields values to external system. I created custom SmartObject base on method from endpoint assembl...

• By styxol
  • August 17, 2017  12:44

The target principal name is incorrect Error when ...

Dear all, in my asp.net application, on ASPX page need consume K2 REST service using the code below: private const string WORKLISTRESTURL ...

• By shwu
  • August 17, 2017  03:36

The item name must be unique. 'ID' exists ...

when we try to delete any workflow instance in Management Console, we are getting following error for any of the existing versions/workflows E...

Who loves the Literal ???

Something a bit more light hearted, who's a big fan of the Literal property....? I only recently discovered by fluke just how much easier form de...

Closed WorklistItem details

Hi, Is there any way to get the details of a closed WorklistItem using K2 API/SDK (ex. who and when excecuded the worklist item)? Best regard...

• By Piotr
  • August 17, 2017  00:19

Problem with a WorklistCriteria

Hi, I have some problem with the WorklistCriteria class. Following code works just fine: // ( criteria.AddFilterField(WCLogical.StartBracket, W...

• By Piotr
  • August 16, 2017  23:18

How to use the workflow action in a rule

I am new to K2. I have a workflow activity that has 2 outcomes, schedule and inquiry. The inquiry is to open up a comments page. How do I add a ru...

• By carlar
  • August 16, 2017  07:52

Data added in the workflow that doesn't save t...

I am new to K2. I have a form that pulls in a few items of information from a list but then the end user fills in the rest. I can get it to send to...

• By carlar
  • August 16, 2017  07:02

Can I get the last name of the current user in K2?...

I am trying to fetch the last name of the cuurent user from the display name. But, I can achive the complete display name can't split the last name o...

• By K2A
  • August 16, 2017  06:20

How to change "Originator E-mail" on a r...

Originator has left our organization. There are several workflow instances that were originated by him. Upon final approval, workflow sends email to ...

Safe SharePoint 2010 Removal of K2 assets

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to safely/gently remove SharePoint 2010 mode K2 assets from K2? When we migrated to SharePoint 2013 we ma...

Get ADUser Details doesn't return disabled use...

Is there any way to allow K2 to search AD for disabled users using the Active Directory Service2 service?

• By RLP
  • August 15, 2017  19:25