Workflow Deployment Error "Conflicts: System Name" on Workflow Name

• 8 October 2018
  • 4 replies

Badge +2

Hi

I already have an existing workflow running in LIVE environment. I did some amendments in the wording in the email content of email events and Task Notification emails. There was no new external token used in the workflow.

Deployment of the amended workflow in  DEV environment went successful via K2 Studio. However, when I create a package and deploy in LIVE, it gives me the following Error on Process property "System Name"

"Conflicts: System Name"

When I selected "Use Existing Process" in Action dropdown list > OK > "Analyse". 

Then Status showed Green Check, but "Next" and "Finish" buttons were still disabled.

Then I double clicked the workflow again and it was showing me the same error as above again

How do I resolve this issue please?

Regards

4 replies

Badge +2

Hi Sello,

this time I created a new package. I added the workflow along with all the dependencies in it e.g. Forms, Views, SmOs, fields and ServiceInstance.

Everything else (apart from the two workflows that I changed) Analyst successfully. And the workflows still show the same Error (Action: Create New Version of Workflow):

Conflicts: System Name

I am attaching a screenshot for your reference.

On the contrary, if I change action to User "Existing Workflow" then it is analyzed successfully.

Regards

Badge +2

Any solution at all, anyone?????

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Is one of the options to "Create new version" of the workflow while you are deploying? How did those workflow processes get deployed out there in the first place, it doesn't seem to think they are teh same thing...

Badge +15

I agree with tbyrne777. K2 does not seem to recognize your workflow in the package as coming from the same "origin". Have you tried downloading the workflow from you production environment, copy the workflow files over to your dev environment, make the changes you want, deploy it on your dev, then create a new package on your dev, and deploy it on your production?