Unlearning Nintex; Migrating From Nintex to K2

Hello K2 Community -

We are migrating from Nintex Workflow and Forms 2010 to K2 4.7. One of the more significant challenges we are facing as we plan for this upcoming migration is unlearning Nintex. If there is anyone here in the K2 Community that has gone through a similar type of migration please let me know if you would be willing to share your war stories with me.

Thank you in advance for your time.

Brian

2 replies

Badge +12

Hi Brian, 

Thank you for logging this community post. I believe that it will be best to get some assistance from our services team. The best way to get this set up for yourself/organization will be to get in contact with your local CAM (Customer Account Manager). 

Kind regards, 

Perc

Hello Perc -

Thank you for taking the time to reply. It is appreciated. That said I am less interested in getting assistance from K2 and more interesetd in what other organizations have been through (lessons learned) in terms of migrating from Nintex to K2. I hope that makes sense. That said based on the lack of actual activity in this forum I am making the assumption that there are not a lot of SharePoint related K2 implementations represented here so I am not sure I will find what I am looking for. :)

Brian