Workspace Error

Badge +3

Whenever I try to access the License Management -> Licensing I receive the following error:

Colud not load file or assembly 'SourceCode.LicenseManagementAPI, Version 4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,PublicKeyToken=16a25aaaa1b130d' or one of its dependancies. The System cannot find the file specified.

What have I to do to get this resolved ?

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +14

Verify that the file exists in the Host ServerBin dir as well as in the GAC

What version of Blackpearl are you running?

HTH

Vernon

Badge +3

The file is in the in Host Serverin as well as in the the GAC

I am running 0807 with update 690.

The Server is running Windows Server 2008 x64

Eckard

Userlevel 4
Badge +14

I think your best route will be to log a K2 Support ticket…..I have a suspicion that the assembly is not x64 on your machine but I might be wrong. When did you notice this or better yet what lead to the error…did you perhaps upgrade?

Vernon

Badge +3

This server was upgraded from update 555 through all updates up until 690.

I have logged a ticket already. This is what i have to try:

1. Delete the entry in the Registry for the SourceCode.LicenseManagement assembly and then remove it from the GAC using Explorer:

Open “regedit” and navigate to “HKEY_CLASSES_ROOTInstallerAssembliesGlobal”. In this location one can find the list of all the assemblies which are registered in GAC. Delete the appropriate entry from this list. Now you can delete the assembly from GAC

2. Add the assembly to the GAC from the HostServer/bin folder

Badge +3

I have tried this, and it did not work.

Userlevel 4
Badge +14

This could also be assembly version issues….what is the version of the assembly in the GAC and HostServerBin? I checked on my KB690 install and mine is 4.9152.1.0

Vernon