Slots of fun

• 4 May 2018
  • 1 reply

Badge +7

Hi There,

I have client event activity with three destination sets. I have destination set rules and I have planned per destination adn created a slot for each destination. The outcome for the acttivity is approve or reject. I have outcome rules set thus:

All Slots = Action Result Approve

And

All SLots = Action Result Reject

My use case is that, for example, if all three destination sets are included in the activity,  and all three approve the use the approve outcome in the activity.

If any one of the responses is reject I want to use the reject outcome in the activity.

So I changes the outcome lin rule for reject to:

At Most 1 = ActionResult Reject

So what is happening now is the process is not waiting for all slots to be complete and as such is going down the reject outcome as soon as anyone responds and irrespective of the Action result.

This makes sense as the activity needs to wait for the responses, common issue, seen it loads on this forum.

So the genral answrs is "Add a suceeeding rule" that waits for all task to be complete.

Problem: There is no suceeding rule on a client event. There is only a outcome rules and these are already set.

Question: Do I add an AND operator into a new outcome rule that ensures all the slots have been completed and if so exactly how do you confire this new rule?

Thanks in advance

1 reply

Hello,

Sounds like what you need is to do add an "Action Statement" to your outcome. Take a look at the following documentation explains and shows an example of how to setup an action statement.

http://help.k2.com/onlinehelp/k2smartforms/userguide/current/default.htm#Outcomes.htm#Configure_Action_Statements