SharePoint App registrationError After Upgrade to 4.7

• 27 October 2017
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

after the k2 production upgrade from 4.6.11 to 4.7 , the update manager health check failed on k2 setup manager health check however the designer and workspace is accessible. But after deploying the k2 app to the app catalog, while registering the app on the app catalog, im getting the below error:

Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index
Type:
SourceCode.SmartObjects.Client.SmartObjectException
Source:
SourceCode.SmartObjects.Client
Method Base
Member Type:
Method
Name:
ExecuteScalar
Module
Scope Name:
SourceCode.SmartObjects.Client.dll
Declaring Type
Full Name:
SourceCode.SmartObjects.Client.SmartObjectClientServer
Stack Trace:

at SourceCode.SmartObjects.Client.SmartObjectClientServer.ExecuteScalar(SmartObject smartObject, DataTable inputTable)

at SourceCode.Forms.AppFramework.FormRuntime.SmartObjectExecution(BrokerSmartObject brokerSmo, SmartObjectBrokerMetaData brokerMetaData,
Boolean outputDependencies, SmartObjectClientServer smoClientServer, Queue`1 soInstances)

at SourceCode.Forms.AppFramework.FormRuntime.WorkXmlToApi(BrokerPackageCollection packages, SmartObjectClientServer smoClientServer)

at SourceCode.Forms.AppFramework.FormRuntime.WorkXmlToApi(Stream input, Stream output)

at SourceCode.Forms.Runtime.AJAXCall.ProcessRequestInternal(HttpContext context)

Anybody please help .

14150i01273B9B5D6F2290.jpg

3 replies

Badge +10

Can I ask how did you perform the upgrade ?

Did you just run the installation of the Version 4.7 on top of the existing one ? .

Or did you install in another server and perform package & deployment ?

Dino

Badge +2

Hi ,

On K2 servers, i have run the Update manager for upgrading. I have two k2 server. both the servers i run the update manager. and copied the k2 for sharepoint .exe to the one of the sharepoint 2016 application server, and executed the app deployment exe.

It was successfull with warning on subscription setting servive and app management as on some of the servers in sp16 farm these features are disabled.

After that the app got deployed to the web application app calalogs and and then added to the site content. Once i click the app from site content it takes to the registration window and it fails in the Application step. There is one change from yesterday now i am getting the below error:

The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.

• Type:
    SourceCode.SmartObjects.Client.SmartObjectException
  • Source:
    SourceCode.SmartObjects.Client
  • Method Base
    • Member Type:
      Method
    • Name:
      ExecuteScalar
    • Module
      • Scope Name:
        SourceCode.SmartObjects.Client.dll
    • Declaring Type
      • Full Name:
        SourceCode.SmartObjects.Client.SmartObjectClientServer
  • Stack Trace:

at SourceCode.SmartObjects.Client.SmartObjectClientServer.ExecuteScalar(SmartObject smartObject, DataTable inputTable)

at SourceCode.Forms.AppFramework.FormRuntime.SmartObjectExecution(BrokerSmartObject brokerSmo, SmartObjectBrokerMetaData brokerMetaData, Boolean outputDependencies, SmartObjectClientServer smoClientServer, Queue`1 soInstances)

at SourceCode.Forms.AppFramework.FormRuntime.WorkXmlToApi(BrokerPackageCollection packages, SmartObjectClientServer smoClientServer)

at SourceCode.Forms.AppFramework.FormRuntime.WorkXmlToApi(Stream input, Stream output)

at SourceCode.Forms.Runtime.AJAXCall.ProcessRequestInternal(HttpContext context)

Hi,

I've got the same problem than you. Did you find any solution for this problem??

Thanks!!