Save Serial Number in Custom database

• 22 January 2018
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

We are trying to save the serial number for each of the destination slot & save it in the custom database, so that we can build scheduled workflows that can send emails with the link to open task.

I created a sample workflow and just before user task added a smart-object "create' method, understood that this smartobject gets called for each of the destination users.

however, I am unable to get the serial number because the create method is even before the user task.

Also, not  able to find the ActInstDestinationID in the workflow context browser of K2 five to construct the serial number by self.

Serial Number : <%ProcInstID%>_<%ActInstDestinationID%.

Any help?

Thanks in advance.15650i8B2AC8FCC8429380.png

4 replies

Badge +9

I tested it and it works for me. Perhaps you're mapping the smartobject method wrongly?

Hi All 

Any Update on how to update the serial no to save to database. do this on K2 Five 

I am trying to create a custom tasklist so for that i need to save the K2 Serial No in SQL Database table 

I have attached the Screenshots 

Tried to add Serial No from the Step section of the workflow 

But to no avail

Any help will be appreciated 

Thanks

Mugilan

Badge +8

Hi

I have the same issue.... did you find a way to resolve this ... i.e. save the serial_no to custom table

thanks
Paul

Hi All,

Was anybody able to figure this out for K2 5.2 ? I am also trying but somehow not getting this .

Please advise.

Thanks and Regards,

Satya