K2.net Deploy Switching the view

• 16 September 2007
  • 3 replies
  • 1 view

Badge +8

I have come across something pretty annoying.  I have an InfoPath form with three views.  View1 is the default that the user will see when the open the web enabled form from MOSS.  View2 is an approval.  View3 is a resubmit.  View2 is used by the first InfoPath activity.  How come when I deploy the default view changes to View2?  What gives?  Then I change it back to View1 by using the Design option within studio.  Then I redeploy and K2 changes it back to View2.

Anyone else run into this.

Jason

3 replies

Badge +9

Hi Jason,

Do you mean that if you specify View 1 as the default view in the Process Start Details, your form still shows as View 2?  I tested it out on my end but I am unable to replicate your issue.

Badge +8

I was afraid someone would say that :-(

I will try again...

Badge +8

Well - I decided to remove some off the views and start over again.  Now I get the following error when I close InfoPath Designer from within the K2.net process.

Strange - I do not have the cycles at the moment to figure this out - anyone have an idea what is going on...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
An item with this name already exists in the collection.
Parameter name: item   at SourceCode.Workflow.Design.InfoPath.FormTemplate.DesignerNameCollection.ValidateArgument(String key, String name, Object value)
   at SourceCode.Workflow.Design.InfoPath.FormTemplate.DesignerNameCollection.Insert(Int32 index, DesignerNameObject item)
   at SourceCode.Workflow.Design.InfoPath.WorkflowFormTemplateEditor.AddWorkflowSwitchViewRules(RuleCollection rules)
   at SourceCode.Workflow.Design.InfoPath.WorkflowFormTemplateEditor.ConfigureSwitchViewRules(RuleCollection openRules)
   at SourceCode.Workflow.Design.InfoPath.WorkflowFormTemplateEditor.ConfigureWorkflowOpenRules()
   at SourceCode.Workflow.Design.InfoPath.WorkflowFormTemplateEditor.UpdateXsn(FormTemplateObject ftObj)
   at SourceCode.Workflow.Design.InfoPath.FormTemplateItem.WorkflowEnableFormTemplate()
   at SourceCode.Workflow.Design.InfoPath.FormTemplateItem.OpenInDesignMode(Boolean workflowEnable)
   at SourceCode.Workflow.Wizards.InfoPath.ManageFormTemplatesPage.designItem()

Jason