Solved

Process Instance and Activity Destination Instance not shown

Hi,

I am trying to get the serial number of the workflow using Process Instance ID and Activity Destination ID which should look like this ProcessID_ActivityDestinationID (2808_34), Unfortunatly I can't see neither of them in my workflow which makes it impossible for me to get the serial number using those two fields. However, I am able to get the Process ID from workflow context but not the Activity Destination ID. 

I read a lot online about how people get the Serial Number using two tabs Process Instance and Activity Destination Instance. Again, both of these I can't see!

I attached a picture of what I can actually see, If any one can please help me get the Activity Desitination ID or have an idea why I can't the two tabs(Process Instance and Activity Destination Instance). I would really apperciate it.

I am using K2 version: 4.7

Thanks

Saied

15246i7293AF10078C6A5C.png

icon

Best answer by lkimberly 15 June 2019, 08:33

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +13

Hi,

The Process Instance ID and Activity Destination Instance ID fields are availale from the context browser in K2 Studio

In the workflow designer, the worklist item link found under the Work Item Context tab is exposed when configuring an event notification. 

I have couple of questions

1. Is K2 studio or K2 for visual studio included with K2 4.7 license or does it have to be bought seperatly?
  2. If the K2 studio included  with the original license, would it be possible to install it on any machine or does it have to be installed on K2 SharePoint Server?
  3. Is there any documentation I can use to install K2 studio or K2 for visual studio?

Forgive me if I am asking too many questions as I am new to K2.

Thank you so much for your help, I really apperciate it :)

Saied