Problem while aprroving in the worklist

• 28 August 2007
  • 6 replies
  • 1 view

Badge +1

i have probelms when i click the approve button in the worklist. The error say that

"4411 mydomain/user1 from myip is not allowed to open
the worklist item abc,69,8
  "

can anyone help me? tq..

6 replies

Badge +11

First, make sure that this user does indeed have a worklist item in status OPEN or AVAILABLE - Use K2.net 2003 Service Manager.

Depending on the number of slots defined on the Activity level, it could be that another user has already got this item open and this user's worklist item status is set to ALLOCATED - with only one slot defined, another user cannot open the same item.

Let us know and we can take it furter from there.

Regards,

Ockert

Badge +1
The is
nothing problem with the slots because right now there just have 2
user.

1 staff and 1 manager.

This is my scenario. User administrator want to get approval from
eikaz which is his manager. When eikaz want to approve in the worklist,
this error still appear.

"4411 ARBTESTDOMAINAdministrator from 172.28.11.231 is not allowed to open the worklist item ARBTEST,76,8 "

I have done all the steps including :

1. Uncheck the enable anonymous access and check the integrated
windows authentication in authentication methods in directory settings
in iis.

2. I follow the steps in this link "http://kb.k2workflow.com/articles/kb000098.aspx"

3. I write the code in web. config

" <identity impersonate="true" />"

After all the steps that i done,the error still appear.

I hope anybody can help me with this.
Badge +9

Hi Eikaz,

I noticed that you have logged a support ticket (#8775) on this issue.  Our support team will get back to you on this matter.

Cheers.

Badge +11

Ok, the error message states: "4411 ARBTESTDOMAINAdministrator from 172.28.11.231 is not allowed to open the worklist item ARBTEST,76,8"

This means that you're either trying to open eikaz's worklist item while you're logged in as Administrator OR that your impersonation does not function properly. Are you physically logged in as eikaz when you try to approve the worklist item?

Regards,

Ockert

Badge +1

When i'm open the worklist,i put my username as eikaz and my password.Then the woklist open.At the top right of the worklist it mention

"User Name:ARBTESTDOMAIN EIKAZ"

It means that i logged on as eikaz right?

Badge +3

Yes - it sounds like the user credentials are OK- but has the user been granted permission within K2 ?    As well as anonymous/integrated within IIS - a user still has to have permissions to interact with the process (K2)

Open the K2 Service Manager - and find the process in the tree.   Click on USERS/GROUPS - and ensure that the particular person is granted permission.

Another way to check what's happening is to STOP the k2 server from within the Management Console - and then run the "debug" version - from your start menu.

Then re-try your process - and it will tell you WHAT user is trying to connect (Anonymous, or EIKAZ, or whatever) - and if it can open the process or not.

Good luck - hope that helps...