Package and Deploy not showing a form to include

Badge +3

Creating a package in the package and deploy tool.  When I go into the tool to include the forms and views it is showing me all the forms and views except for one.  Of course the one it's not showing is the one I need.  Anyone have any ideas on how to get it to show the form so that I can add it?  It has worked previously in the past. 

Any assitance would be greatly appriciated. 

thanks, -Jason

5 replies

Badge +4

Hi Jasonbu,

Can you just confirm for me that the view needed with everything else dependant on the view is checked out.

Regards

Quintin

Badge +3

Not sure what you mean.  But the Form and Views are all checked in when the package is created. 

thanks, -Jason

Badge +8

Hey Jason,

1) I'd try to restart the K2 service on the server that's having trouble

2) try to grab the forms/view from another server.  For example, if your trying to pull the packages from your workstation...try to log into one of your servers and launch the tool.  Or if your on something like Dev, move to prod to try and pull them.

Badge +3
We're also having this issue on K2 Five 5.2 We tried restarting the K2 service but it didn't help. Looking for other options, thanks!

~ Tom
Userlevel 4
Badge +13

Hi  @Jasonbu,

May I know which version of K2 are you using? This could be due to the Designer adding invalid CDATA tags in the xml of the Form. Please check the HostServer logs if you see any CDATA related errors when loading the P&D tool. If yes, please log a Support Ticket so the team can assist you in fixing the form definition. 

K2 will not accept any liability for any issues arising from actions taken in respect of the information provided by any forum member.