Off Topic Question - Are you a dedicated K2 developer?

Badge +10

Just curios how many of you act as dedicated K2 developers? If not, what other systems you support or work on?

As to myself, I am probably assigned to K2 projects for 30% of my time. I primarily support various HR systems such as PeopleSoft, Kronos, Taleo.

3 replies

Badge +6

Hi  @K2_Beginner,

I personally work for K2 support and deal with the product breakFix issues that the customer might run into.

From what I have picked up on the community there is a lot of K2 staff also generally K2 partnered users developing on behalf of companies utilizing the K2 product for their solutions.

There are allot of users who are new to the product asking for tips and tricks for issues they run into.

Kind Regards,

Nicolaas Swart

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

K2 is the platform that I am dedicated to developing on, however, there are so many other components needed that it would be incorrect to say I was "Dedicated" to just developing on K2. Our solutions have SQL databases, SSRS reports, Web Services, etc. that all need to come together with K2 processes and SmartForms to form the solution.

Userlevel 3
Badge +16

same as tbyrne, combination of all sorts to get the job done.... But also a tonne of tweaks with javascript to get the K2 forms looking and performing right