Multi lookup with two level cascading

• 5 September 2017
  • 2 replies

i have 3 views View 1,view 2 ,view 3

view 1 has one  text box control(food varities).

view 2 has two control 1.people name(text box), 2.multi select (look up fromthe first view,food varities).

view 3 has two control 1.multi select(look upfrom the second view control, people name),2.multi select (look up fromthe first view,food varities).

When i select 2 people name from the first control ,2nd control should populate only the foods the 2 people selected,if two people have selected same food must be only once.

Please Find Below I have Attached Images For Better Understanding

2 replies

Badge +8

DiscussKTWO,

I think I understand what you are trying to do. The easiest way to accomplish this would be with a reference table. Either in SQL or SharePoint. You can create several views from this reference table. When the control raises an event you can read and filter the SmartObject where "Peoples Name Control" Equals "Food Varieties". This will pull it directly from the reference table. Please let me know if I am misunderstanding the question or if you need some screenshots.

Thanks,

Bryan Peters

i have attached images for better understanding

View 1

View 2

View 3

In view 1 ,will create food menu.

in view 2 ,will create person name and the 2nd column is lookup from the first view.

in view 3,both are look up.

example Scenario:

if lebron selected ,burger and popcorn .kobe selected wings and burger.

When we select lebron and kobe from the first column ,second column must populate only burger popcorn and wings.