SharePoint Task Page Not Available

• 9 December 2011
  • 5 replies
  • 1 view

Badge +5

After the update to 1390 i getting the following error on a user-task i will going to work on:

SharePoint Task Page Not Available

The SharePoint task page is scheduled to be created. Refresh the page or return to the workflow summary page using the links below. Contact your SharePoint administrator if you believe you've reached this page in error.

Refresh

Workflow Summary

Detailed Information
SharePoint Administrators: The SharePoint task page is scheduled by the K2 server using a SharePoint timer job. If the timer job fails the task page will not be created. It may be necessary to restart the SharePoint timer job service in order for the task page to be created. 

In the ULS i getting this error message:

Failed to open the file 'C:Program FilesCommon FilesMicrosoft SharedWeb Server Extensions14TemplateFeaturesK2TaskContentType3ResourcesResources.de-DE.resx'.

5 replies

Badge +3

Hi uekur,

Did you ever figure out the cause of this?  I'm seeing this in a SharePoint farm.  I could be wrong, but I anticipate that error message you captured in the ULS logs is not related to this particular issue.

Thanks,

Sam 

Badge +5

Hi Sam,

At the moment I am still no further with this error. I also believe that the mentioned error message has nothing to do with it.

uekur

Badge

Has anybody got the resolution of this??

-Ahmed

Badge +6

Hello Ahmed,

you get this message for two main reasons:
1) SharePoint timer service is not running
2) K2 for SharePoint components are not installed on all Web Front End servers (If you are sure about this step, then you must verify that all the K2 features are deployed and activated properly)

Badge

I only re-run the complete SharePoint Configuration for K2 from Central Administration and it works for me.

-Ahmed