ListView for Multi-select control

Good day,

I'm writing regarding how to deal with the multi-select control, I have a multi-select control that list customre IDs and names.

• The first users will approve and select some customre,
  • The second user must view the approved customre,

but i'm facing a problem, the customre IDs has been saved into the smart-object in a memo filed with delimiter CustomreID1;Customre ID2;...;

the choosen selected customre numbers is not fixed, the first user can select one customre up to 10, i want to show the memo filed with the customre name into a list view.

How i can split the delimter, or save the selected item in diffrent way.

Please advise and help I looking for soulations.

3 replies

I've faced this issue before too, I used a concatenate expression, I'm not 100% sure exactly how I done it, but I think the concat expression should work in your scenario

Thank you for your replay,

if you can explain more,

Ok, so it was a while ago, but I think I had a multiselect checkbox that the user would fill in and then their manager wanted to view it so I wanted to load the checkboxs back up. I came accross the issue where only the first or sometimes the last box was the only one being ticked.

The way I done it was a little long winded and there may be an easier way but it works.

So I've attached the expression I used, "Related to" is the SmartObject and "ChoiceEventCatergory" is the control

So here's how I done it.

I had a parameter to load the form, if the parameter was set then it loaded the checkbox results into a list view (filtered by the GUID of the overall form) I then done a for loop, For all rows on list transfer data. In the transfer data rule I put the expression into the control I wanted it loaded into.

I'm sorry I suck at explaining things but hopefully this helps you out