K2 studio workflow parallel activity

• 27 July 2017
  • 3 replies

I have created a workflow in k2 studio (see the attachment). In that I have multiple approval levels. In one of the approval level I am doing parallel activities. Depending on the selection on form, I am sending worklist item link email to multiple people.

For example, If user has selected two people on form, I am sending email to both of them simultaneously.

In ideal scenario I am looking following functionalities:
1. If anyone of them rejects the request, workflow should go back to previous step for second review.
2. If both of the approvers approve it, workflow should go for next approval step.
3. If both of the approvers reject it, workflow should go to previous approval step for second review.

In current scenario I am getting following results
1. If one person approves the request and another one rejects the request, workflow is neither going to previous step for second review nor going to next approval step.
2. If both of the approvers approves it, workflow is going for next approval step.
3. If both of the approvers rejects it, workflow is to previous approval step for second review.

I am trying to achieve 1st functionality (If anyone of them rejects the request, workflow should go back to previous step for second review). Is ther any way to achieve it?

Thanks,

Mohini

10764i9267E7336EA7F587.png

3 replies

Badge +9

Hi msharma,

Please follow the steps as shown in attached document.

let me know if it helps.

Regards,

Vijay

Thank you. It worked.

I appreciate it.

Badge

where is the attached document?