DMHendricks
Novice

K2 Training Workflow Deployment Failure

I was working through the K2 Training Exercise and got to the workflow deployment. When I chose to deploy, the deployment failed.  Has anyone else experienced this or can someone help?  I'm working with version 4.7.  Here is the failed text:

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'SourceCode.Workflow.Design.Forms, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=16a2c5aaaa1b130d' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
File name: 'SourceCode.Workflow.Design.Forms, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=16a2c5aaaa1b130d'
   at SourceCode.WebDesigner.Authoring.Forms.GenerateProcess.ProcessSetup(DefaultProcess& newProcess, XmlDocument InputData, XmlDocument xmlProcess, String ProcessName, String ProjectName, String UserName)
   at SourceCode.WebDesigner.Authoring.Forms.GenerateProcess.Generate(String LocalHostConnection, String UserName, Int32 ProcessID, String InputData, String ProcessXML, String SqlConnectionString, String HostServerConnectionString)

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLMSoftwareMicrosoftFusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLMSoftwareMicrosoftFusion!EnableLog].

Thanks for any help someone can offer.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
tin
Apprentice

Re: K2 Training Workflow Deployment Failure

The error indicates that the client tool may be missing the 'SourceCode.Workflow.Design.Forms' assembly; this assembly likely belongs to the SmartForms installation.  Was the SmartForms client tool components also installed on this machine?

This may be confirmed via Programs and Features; does a 'K2 Smartforms Process Wizards' component exist?

5364i7EE84CC4393676BD.png

0 Kudos
DMHendricks
Novice

Does this need to be installed on the SmartForms server or the development client?

0 Kudos
tin
Apprentice

I assume you are deploying from a thick client designer such as 'K2 Studio' of 'K2 for Visual Studio' and this is from a development client?  If so, installation of the SmartForms client tool component would be on the development client.

5366iF231D64881359768.png

DMHendricks
Novice

Loading this did not help the issue.  Do you (or does anyone) have any other ideas?

0 Kudos