K2 Studio Workflow Server not showing workflows (No IPC events)

• 15 April 2019
  • 4 replies

The version of K2 is 4.7

The workflow server connection string seems to check out:

13200i9BDDA2F93698101E.png

Does anyone know what the issue could be?

4 replies

Badge +15

Hi,

Did you check if you are connected to the correct environment and server? If you open your Object Browser, there should be a small arrow at the top which allows you to switch environment and change server. Check if you are connected to the correct environment and server.

Good day @davidedpg10,

Would you please try the following please enable full K2 Logging and attach the resulting logfile after restarting the service.
(Use your original license key or older keys)
Logging information can be found here: 

http://www.k2underground.com/blogs/johnny/archive/2007/10/06/how-do-i-use-logging-in-k2-blackpearl.aspx 

This should indicate what the problem is when the server starts. 

Should you find the above information helpful (leading you to the answer) to your problem, kindly mark it as a "Kudo and/or Accepted Solution" as this will help others seeking for relevant information in future.

Thank you.

Kind regards;

Dumisani.

[K2 will not accept any liability for any issues arising from actions taken in respect of the information provided by any forum member]

What exactly am I looking for in the Logfile? we have it set to Debug at the moment so it logs a great deal of data.
and workflows run correctly, the problem seems to be while designing in K2 Studio, as it will not show the Workflows for IPC events. It shows the other stuff, like smartobjects or forms and other things.

Thank you for the response.
I currently only have one environment mapped though, and it's the Development environment.