Solved

Ios issue

• 15 November 2018
  • 5 replies

Dears, after upgrading sharepoint 2013 to 2016 and k2 4.6 to 5.1 i faced the following problem:
K2 iframe inside sharepoint 2016 not loading on ios and safari browser i got empty body tag.please i need heelp.
Note: its working for me on ie and chrome and android.

icon

Best answer by Ahmadt 15 November 2018, 23:13

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi,

Could you provide a bit more details on the issue? I checked the K2 Five Product Compatibility and iOS (Safari browser) is supported for iPhones and iPads with iOS 8 or later.

Hi khanh,
Before upgrading k2 4.6 to 5.1 and sp213 to sp2016 all was working properly, k2 iframes inside sp2013 redering properly on chrome ie safari ios... After upgrading i face problem just on safari the iframe not render got empty body tag otherwise working well(chrome ie android).
Thanks for replying
Badge +10
Hi Ahmadt,

On Safari, if you navigate to a K2 form outside of SharePoint, does it load? After it loads and you navigate back to SharePoint, does the iframe still display blank?
Dear Emilyk,
I tried to navigate same url frame outside sharepoint on safari browser its working fine and then i tried to navigate back inside sharepoint didnt load same problem.
Thank you
Dears,
I have fixed this issue i just added the url iframe as trusted site and its working fine on ios.
Thank you?