Identify "SharePoint 2013 in SharePoint 2010 Mode" workflows

Badge +6

Hi -

I am upgrading to K2 Five and we have finally reached the point where this may actually have an impact on our legacy workflows utilizing SharePoint 2010-originated components.

We're on SharePoint 2013 and most of our projects have since "upgraded" to K2 for SharePoint, but I'm curious what would be the best way to identify any legacy components that were created on SharePoint 2010 integration that may be impacted today?  I know there are probably some workflows out there people have forgotten about but that are actually still used.

5 replies

Badge +6

One idea I guess I have is to look at the old SharePoint Service V2 SmO definitions to see what SmO's are out there.

Badge +6

But workflow?

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi,

Perhaps you can take a look at the [Server].[ProcSet] table. All deployed workflows will show up in this table.

Badge +6

This may help.  Any idea how I could find versioning information?  A great deal of information related to SP 2010 will be revealed by when it was deployed.  That probably gets me 95% there since i know any legacy workflows have not been updated for a long time.

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi,

If the workflows were created in the SilverLight worklfow designer, then you migth be able to use the ProcVerID for the reference.

I just did a test, each deployment would update the ProcVerID