Multi approvers Workflow don't work

Badge +2

Hi

I have one activity is waiting for approver, but i need 3 approveds to forward to the next activity. I make one rule when put 3 approvers and the activity change the option to make one slot each distination, but when the first approve the activity forward, what is wrong in my process.

Thanks

7 replies

Badge +2

If I am understanding you correctly, you did the first part correctly (modified the activity to create a slot for each destination), however the second part I am not so sure, but it could be the language barrier. 

For the second part (and I haven't done this in a long time so I may not be remembering this correctly), I believe all you needed to do was edit the 'Outcome' part of the client event (whichever client it is) to say 'At least 3 of Action Result = Approve'

I am pretty sure this will resolve your problem.

Badge +2

First sorry for my english.

Now, i have other error, the activity switches to complete state (not forward) when approved by the first aprover, and the others 2 expired,

is need any end date because the workflow only stop when 3 approvers approve or one is decline?

Badge +9

Can you please show us how you defined your event and outcome rules?  Maybe we can then spot the problem.  A series of screenshots through the wizards would help...

Badge +2

Yes I can, they are the screenshots:

Scenario

Workflow

DefaultActivity Slot

Distination Users

Outcomes

Approve

Decline

Approvers Role

And the result is this

Badge +9

Hmmm... It looks like you've done everything right, I am going to have to try and reproduce this.  Please allow me some time to do so

Badge +9

Ok, in  the destination rule wizard, enter "Advanced" mode and make sure that the destination rule options are set to Plan per destination -> All at once and that Create a slot for each destination is specified.  Please let us know if that changes things for you...

Badge +2

Works prefect, thanks