How to fix the overlapping when I create a hidden conditional rule

• 8 April 2019
  • 5 replies

Badge +1

I created a rule which hides a panel until a specific selection (dropdown) is maden. 

When "Warehouse" is selected the panel will appear. However, the panel is overllaping the other panel. 

1362iE4F612BC7E37581B.png

1363i830AEE9228D084E5.png

1364iD443992E3DCA40B5.jpg

It was supposed to appear in this location.

5 replies

Badge +10
Place all the controls in panels, there shouldn't be any floating controls on the form. E.g. place all the vacancy information in one panel, all the controls above vacancy in another panel.
Badge +1

I did this, but the problem persists.

1369i127948BEA44185A2.jpg

Badge +10
The controls that you are trying to hide should be in a separate panel, try to hide the panel. the rules should be on the panel. The controls should not over lap at design time also. Nintex automatically manage it. Let the panel use the full row, don't place other controls in that row.
Badge +12

I've a panels within panels and need to apply different rules and it's messing my form. 

For e.g. 

1. I've a main panel called P1
  2. Within this P1, I got 5 child panels i.e. C1, C2, C3, C3C1 & C3C2
  3. Now in each child panels I've some controls
    1. C1 - 1 Yes/No control and 1 People/Group control
    2. C2 - 1 Recurring section ---> Which has SLT control and a choice control
    3. C3 - Contains C3C1 & C3C2 panels:
      1. C3C1 - 1 Yes/No control
      2. C3C2 - 1 Recurring section ----> 1 PG control

Now the way form should behave is:

1. There is a choice control outside & on top of main panel. If it's choice 1 then it should display main panel but if it's empty or choice 2 then it should be hidden
  2. Also there is a yes/no control which is outside and below the main panel. It should be hidden if the choice in step # 1 is empty
  3. Now if check box in C1 is checked then PG control in that panel should be visible and C2 & C3 should be hidden
  4. If yes/no is not checked in C1 then C2 & C3 is visible. But if yes/no in C3C1 is not checked then controls in C3C2 should be hidden and if it's checked then C3C2 should be visible

But my controls are all getting messed up....any suggestions???

Thanks,

K.

Badge +1

I have the same problem.  Did anyone figure this out? 

Thanks,