Dynamic dashboard in on-premise sharepoint 2016

Badge +1

I am developing document management system using on-premise sharepoint 2016.I have developed approved,uploaded,rejected lists.I want to develop a dashboard(list dashboard)which will specify count of each list for a login user.It means it will have count of uploaded documents,count of approved documents and so on. Is there any way to do it?

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +11

What I would do is have the dashboard list to contain an column (User) and entry for each user and a workflow for each of the 3 other lists to update a list lookup column based (e.g. User) on the Created by. In the dahsboard list you can create a list lookup column for each of the 3 lists on the "User (Count Related)" column which counts the use of the current user.

You also can create a view in each list which is Grouped on Created by, showing the total items for that user as well.

Hopefully this gets you going.

Badge +1

@jpmhuls wrote:

What I would do is have the dashboard list to contain an column (User) and entry for each user and a workflow for each of the 3 other lists to update a list lookup column based (e.g. User) on the Created by. In the dahsboard list you can create a list lookup column for each of the 3 lists on the "User (Count Related)" column which counts the use of the current user.

You also can create a view in each list which is Grouped on Created by, showing the total items for that user as well.

Hopefully this gets you going.

I am doing by creating view and then grouped it by created by and I am getting count in that vie.But I want all these counts(only counts) in a different list too in sepearte columns.

(Here is an image of requirement)3027i5A898F0FAC3E03D9.png