Governance - K2 User Groups

Hello K2 Community -

We will be implementing K2 4.7 soon and I am working on pulling together our internal K2 governance. I would greatly appreciate any guidance you would be willing to provide. Maybe I am approaching this wrong but I cannot seem to find anything related to this topic online. Has anyone launch their own internal K2 User Group for their Citizen Developers? Do you as part of internal IT participate in any local K2 User Groups?

We are planning on providing internal K2 training but it will take ongoing support in order to make our K2 implementation successful. Thank you in advance for your time.

Brian

2 replies

Badge +1

Hi Brian,

We're looking to put together an internal "K2 Community" site for our developers (both IT and "citizen developers").  Probably will be composed of a discussion board and some sort of best practices/knowledge base repository.  We will probably also host demo sessions on a regular basis to drive adoption.  Like you, we're just starting out and there are lots of challenges in this area.

Hello francishsu -

I would love to talk to you more about this. Seems we are on the same page related to a number of things K2. I am hoping we can connect for a phone call.

Brian