Getting error while configuring DocuSign with K2(4.6.11) .

• 17 September 2018
  • 5 replies
  • 1 view

Badge +3

Hello Team,

I am getting an error while configuring DocuSign with K2 . I followed to register service instance through K2 Designer (System > Management > Features >DocuSign.Main) and run the for . After giving all the details (UserName , password , Account ID , Integrator Key ) click on Ok button but its giving me an error (ATTACHED SCREENSHOT1) . 

Note : I have already registered for trial version in DocuSign and get all details (UserName , password , Account ID , Integrator Key ) .

SCREENSHOT1 :

16318iA127F6CFFB747449.png

Kindly let me know if missing anything . 

Regards,

Ruchi

5 replies

Hi Ruchiaga,

Perhaps this Appit article can help solve your issue. Please click here.

Kind Regards

Luyanda

[K2 will not accept any liability for any issues arising from actions taken in respect of the information provided by any forum member]

Badge +3
Hi Sello ,

You mean to say should i go and register the service instance using tester tool . For this i have to first create Service type for DocuSign and then register Service Instance .

Regards,
Ruchi
Badge +3
Hi Luyanda,

Thanks for the response . But i believe in this case no such duplicate smo is there . Still looking for the solution .

Regards,
Ruchi
Badge +9

Hi Ruchi,

What version of K2 are you running?

If its on a later version, do you see the same when running through K2 Management?

K2 Management > Features > [Click on DocuSign] > [Click on New Instance]

If you see the same error, it might be useful to log a K2 Support Ticket to have the error investigated.

-Jean

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi,

Could you check if there are any red X for the out-of-the box DocuSign SmartObjects?

You mentioned that you did try to create DocuSign SmartObjects from SmartObject Tester Tool. Could you check if the service instance has all the service objects similar to the one below? I have seen something similar to this in the past where the DocuSign Service Objects were not synced with the SmartObjects. I'm going to suggest cleanning up existing generated DocuSigns SmartObjects and its service instance. After that,  the DocuSign.Main form can be used to register the DocuSign service instance.