Solved

Formatting list Method results in K2Studio

• 5 September 2018
  • 2 replies

Badge +7

Hello Everyone,

Sorry if this has already been covered, still getting used to the new interface!

I am trying to collate results from list mehods in an email event in k2studio and I'm having issues. I have to return 3 columns for list method which for some reason doesn't seem possible as I can't choose more than one return property in the list method. Ok so that sucks a bit I guess I'll have to do 3 list methods but now I cant get that to look in any way legible because I can insert HTML between return results.

Anyone done this or have any suggestion as to how to get around it?

Thanks in advance 

icon

Best answer by tbyrne777 5 September 2018, 17:25

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

What is your List method integrating with to get the data taht you want to format? I always try to push as much logic off to Stored Procedures or Web Services instead of doing it in K2 Studio, not sure if that is an option here to basically make a new function/stored procedure that builds the string you want and you can use that directly.

Badge +7

I got around this by using a stored procedure where I wrapped each column of my output with tr and td tags then outputted the whole thing as a single column and created a smart object from it.