Drag and Drop Control - Dotted Border in List

• 13 October 2018
  • 2 replies

Badge +3

I am trying to use the Drag and Drop File Upload control I downloaded from the Market Place.  The control has a dotted border around it.  When I use the control in a List then the dotted border is missing the right side.  But if I use the control anywhere besides a list, then it has the right border.  A screen-shot is attached.

Does anyone know if there is a way to get the right border to show up when the Drag And Drop control is used in a List View?

12904i8C97826394A708A5.jpg

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi,

Perhaps, you can increase the list view's column width a bit to see if the dot-border will render correctly. There are several versions of this control out there, are you using the one from community site or bytezoom site? Does it work on a Chrome? If this is on development machine, then you can try an IISRESET and clear browse history to see if it will resolve the issue. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +13

Hi Terry,

I'm able to see the same issue on my side when using the drag and drop attachment control inside a List View. I've tried increasing the Width but the right dotted border still doesn't appear. 

I'm afraid as this is something custom, my advice is to contact the Developer directly on K2 Community Marketplace.