Unable to complete worklist item

• 25 April 2012
  • 5 replies

Badge +1

Hi,

I have tasklist with a worklistitem which is being shown in the correct users worklist however when that user attempts to complete the worklist item I get the following message:
26033 Worklist item 60_82 Not Open for K2:ISSe2222 at 127.0.0.1:2047

The user ISSe2222 is the currently logged in user and the tasklist is correctly displaying the worklist item the specific user however cannot complete the task.

The status of the worklist item is currently OPEN.

Any assistance as to why this is occuring or how to get past it would be much appreciated.

Duncan.

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +14

The worklist item most probably has more than one destination and only a limited number of slots. So for userA the item is available and for userB the item is open, User a filled the slot when he opened the item so he will be able to action it.

In the above scenario Users needs to release the item to make it available for UserB so UserB can action it.

You can also locate the worklist item using the Management Worklist and release it from there as well as see the other destinations.

HTH

Vernon

Badge +1

Unfortunately that is not the case... The worklist item is assigned to one specific user only it is not a case of multiple users being able to action the worklist item.

I have tried releasing the item and also redirecting the item but to no avail the problem persits.

It does seem to be intermittant as the process runs multiple times through a day with up to 10 different people having the tasks assigned dependant on certain rules it ends up at only one of those users.

Userlevel 4
Badge +14

I that case I think the best route of action will be to log a K2 Support ticket to get behind the mystery of that task item.

HTH

Vernon

Badge +1

Just as some additional Information - from what I have picked up the problem is for specific users only and not intermittant as originally thought.

I have created all users in the same manner and they all have the same rights as far as the process is concerened... however for some of the users they arer unable to complete tasks that have been assigned to them....

It seems to be a 50/50 split between the users who are able to complete tasks properly and those who arer not able to. All users were created (assigned to the proccess) at the same time and are validated against AD.

Badge +10

I would definitely open a ticket to get this one resolved.  Please report back though and let us know the results, it would be very beneficial to all.

Thank you