Solved

Destination Users - Error

• 5 January 2015
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

Hello,

We have a process where the form is routed to approval steps. The approval steps contain a group. All the group members can access the form. Only one member can approve it. The approver can either approve the form via email, worklist on a SharePoint landing page or open the form and click the approve button.

When we try to approve the form via SharePoint landing page we are get the following error: "24149 The User properties are not available when the plan option on the activity is set to 'Plan Just Once'."

My question is how do you get the user information of the person who approved the form within the workflow?

Thank you

icon

Best answer by alyssa_v 5 January 2015, 22:19

View original

2 replies

Badge +7

I know this might not be the answer you're specifically looking for but I read the following from another customer issue and it may or may not help:

When using the ‘Plan just once’ planning option, there is a single 'ActivityInstanceDestination' shared by all destinations so the user context is not available as such this is expected behavior.

You can find more information in the User's Guide here: http://help.k2.com/helppages/k2blackpearlUserGuide4.6.5/webframe.html?RTM_Reference_-_Destination_Rule__Advanced_Mode.html#Destination_Rule-Destination_Rule_Options.html

Badge +10

This fixed my issue!! Thank you!