Solved

Deleting completed Process Instances

Userlevel 3
Badge +16

Hi,

Which is the best way to clear out all completed Process Instances for a PROCESS in Workspace?

I've done a tonne of testing on a form and have all the completed process instances showing in the Process Overview->Process Instances.

How do i clear them all out? I deleted all previous "Versions" of the process, so just have the default current one, but it still shows all these completed instances.

i want to start afresh for the form going live, so what's the best way to clear them?

Thanks,

icon

Best answer by ThinusC 8 June 2018, 10:38

View original

3 replies

Hi Sharpharp1,

I think the below community post might help you:

https://community.k2.com/t5/K2-blackpearl/Deleting-Completed-Process-Instances/td-p/78256

Kind regards,

Ashley

Userlevel 3
Badge +16

Hi Ashley,

Already saw that thread, but doesn't work

If i run the first SP [ServerLog].[soGetProcessInstances] with my process name, i get all the results, ProcID and ExecutingProcID

Lets say ProcID is 441

I then put 441 in the @ProcInstID of the [ServerLog].[lProcInstRemove] SP and run it... it says Return Value 0 and nothing is deleted

Badge +10

Hi Sharpharp1,

All I can say on a public forum is that using the Stored Procedures you mentioned will work when using the correct IDs, but this also come with a Disclaimer: This falls in the "Direct modifications of the K2 Database" category and should not be done without the assistance of K2 Support.

To remove unwanted instances, the easiest way is to delete the workflow version and tick the "Delete all historical (log) data" checkbox.

If a Version was deleted without ticking the box though, the instance data will remain in the Reports with no User-friendly way to remove it. You will have to log a Support Ticket for assistance with removing it.

Cheers,

T