Delete user task if rejected in parallel process

• 15 July 2017
  • 2 replies

In my workflow I have parallel approval. I have assigned task to Approval "A" and Approval "B" in parallel. A and B can have more than one user.

So when ata Approval A any one rejects then task for Approval B should be deleted automatically and vise versa.

How can I do this in K2 studio or designer workflow? Do I need to do any custom code?

Thanks,

Prafull

2 replies

Badge +8

Prafull,

Instead of having two tasks you can create a single task and in the "Workflow Step Outcomes" menu check the box next to the outcome and select edit. Here you can add action or context statements. You can configure this to require two approvals before moving forward. You can also have two participants groups. You can require a participant from each group approve before moving forward. If rejected you can simply end the workflow by setting the declined outcome to send an email to the someone letting them know the request was declined.

I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Bryan Peters

Thanks Bryan for reply.

The Participants group might work in my case, but i am unable to find out the condition to check whether Task Group one has taken action. How can I make sure that both the task groups users should take action?

Thanks,

Prafull