Solved

Date saving incorrectly

• 20 July 2018
  • 5 replies

Badge +5

Hi,

I have an issue with date controls in my forms, they are saving as *personal details removed* every time no matter what date it is. If I do a create in the smartobject tester the date creates correctly, however when I do this within my form it saves as *personal details removed*. Even if I leave the date field empty it still saves as this value. I have tried deleting and re-adding the field, changing the format, hard-coding the date, using the current system date and am still getting the same issue. Can anyone advise?

Thanks.

icon

Best answer by peanutbutter22 26 July 2018, 11:39

View original

5 replies

Hi peanutbutter22,

Can you check on different Date value in different Time Zones between client and k2 server. Refer this KB:-

https://help.k2.com/support-services/kbt135043

Badge +5

Hi Macky, 

Thanks for your reply. I checked the K2 server and the timezone matches that on my local PC. I tried using the 'Set properties of the calendar control' rule anyway to test and I still have the same issue. I'm not sure how this has happened - it is happening on all of my forms now.

Thanks.

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Maybe this KB might help

Badge +5

Hi,

Thanks for your response. The issue is not with timezones, the date always saves first of january 2001 even if the date field is left blank on the form.

Badge +5

Was able to get this resolved with the help of K2. This issue was caused by an Update Method that was executing twice as per Smartobject logs , this caused the incorrect values that are were seen. To resolve, we navigated to the Create Reference Event and cleared the mappings, re-added and redeployed the solution.