Could not load file or assembly SourceCode.WebDesigner.Management, Version=4.0.0.0

• 15 May 2015
  • 1 reply

Badge

We have a K2 Package that created using the K2 Package and Deployment tool.  The package is used for installing workflow/smart objects/service instance into the production server . The production environment of k2 has only the server installed in it. When we run the package using the powershell script we get the following error while installing the smart object into the k2 server

Could not load file or assembly 'SourceCode.WebDesigner.Management, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=16a2c5aaaa1b130d' or one of its dependencies.

The particular screen shot is as given here

13582i2A8F441996BB08D3.png

Resoultion:

We copied two dlls manually into k2 sever 

SourceCode.WebDesigner.Management.dll:  should be copied at the following path under the K2 blackpearl installed folder: “Host ServerBin"

SourceCode.WebDesigner.Runtime.Management.dll: should be copied at the following path under the K2 blackpearl installed folder: “Host ServerBinhostedservers”

The k2 server has to be restarted after placing the above dlls in the specified folders before installing the package.

1 reply

Badge +4

Hi Chennaicoder,

I'm facing the same error. Can I know from where (source) you copied the mentioned files?