SQL Server 2008 support?

Badge +13
Please let me know if you have discovered any issues with K2 .NET 2003 on SQL Server 2008 RTM 64-bit.

14 replies

Badge +8

According to the compatibility matrix on the K2 customer/partner portal K2.net 2003 does not support SQL 2008.  I do not know if there are any plans to add support for this in the future.

https://portal.k2workflow.com/help/k2.net%202003/K22003matrix.aspx

-Eric

Badge +11
What about blackpearl?
Badge +8

A new installer is currently in the works for K2 blackpearl that will add support for SQL 2008 and Windows 2008.  I expect it will be 3 - 4 weeks before it is officially available.

-Eric

Badge +11
I hope so
Badge +1

Any update on that installer?  We've been waiting for it to move forward with our new BlackPearl installation.

Thanks!

-Sean

Badge +8

The release is on track for July 27th

Badge +3

Any Updates?

I haven't been able to find anything on K2 support for SQL 2008.

Thanks

Badge +8

SQL 2008 and Windows 2008 are now supported for K2 blackpearl.  Please visit the download page on the K2 customer and partner portal to find out how to upgrade to the latest release.

-Eric

Badge +3

thanks Eric,

I assume the latest release is (4.9040.2.0) it still says it does not support 2008...

can you provide more help?

Regards,

behzad

Badge +8

You are referring to K2 blackpoint which currently does not support sql or windows 2008.  There is a release planned for the end of this week to address that however the latest K2 blackpearl release does support sql and windows 2008.  I hope that clears it up.

-Eric 

Badge +1

So Eric,

Just to clarify, K2 Blackpoint will have a patch released the end of this week for SQL Server 2008 Compatibility? I assume the end of this week means tomorrow, Friday.

Badge +8
That is my understanding.  It is possible that it could push to early next week if any last minute issues are found but the last I heard is that it is set to release sometime tomorrow.
Badge +3

I know k2 published an update for blackpoint on Friday but i can not find anything on SQL 2008 Support.

Any Updates?

thanks

Badge +8

Check out the K2 blackpoint compatibility matrix:  http://help.k2.com/en/blackpointmatrix.aspx