Hover problem on down pager for K2 blog

• 4 January 2015
  • 9 replies

Badge +2

Hello,

I am install K2 blog on Joomla 3 and have problem with down menu pager. When I go with mouse on buton next(naprej) I see Next(Naprej) and page (/?start=5). Howe can I disable (/?start=5) that. On pictures you can see what I see when I go with cursor mouse on button next (Naprej) on hower must be see only next(naprej) and not include page number (/?start=5)

12103iDEAFD2A501477575.jpg

Thanks a lot for help,

best regards Milos

9 replies

Badge +7

Hi Milos,

I'm not sure this is really something that K2 has an option for; from researching I have not found any evidence of hover text being an OOB option on blackpearl. However, I'm guessing you can probably edit the hover text in html or at least try to see what's going on by inspecting the element (usually right click on page, then click 'Inspect element'). 

Look for a <span> tag, which to my knowledge, is what's responsible for that behavior. I'm guessing there's a way to manipulate the page and edit it to just display "naprej."  Here's a resource you can look into as well: http://sites.cognitivescience.co/knowledgebase/resources/using-google-sites/creating-mouseover-text-with-html 

You may want to take this to the Joomla forums as well where people may have more insight for you. 

Badge +2

Hello again,

I use that metod but I can`t research where is the problem. <a class="hasTip " href="/?start=7" title="">Konec</a>

I don`t know why use both on button hover title and href. OK, thanks for you reply and maybe I found where is the problem.

Best regards, Milos

Badge +2

Hello,

I can`t found mistakes on hover, can you tell me how can I delete/found hover on toolbar likes on pictures. Where can I disable/delete them?

Badge +7

Did you create those buttons on the website using K2 Designer? The only thing I can tell you is that if you edit that control on K2 Designer and select those controls, there is an option in Properties > Detail called "Tooltip" and that is where you can insert text and symbols to create hover text to display when a user hover over the control. See below:

17199i0AD0AA1CC4DD6134.png

You could check if there's anything populating in the "Tooltip" but other than that, I don't know of an easy way to disable that behavior. 

Badge +2

Hello,

I haven`t that option which I see on your image, but I have all different. Maybe I have diffrent version of K2. I just have show or hide pagination on K2 (v 2.6.9). If I use hide than I haven`t pagination, but I haven`t option for disable hover or some else. How can I manual disable/delete hover on pagination, how can I found where is on the page(file). I use K2 component for Joomla 3. You can see on this link http://getk2.org

Best regards, Milos

Badge +7

Hi Milos,

I think you would get better help asking in the JoomlaWorks K2 Community Forum regarding your questions: http://www.joomlaworks.net/forum/k2

Badge +2

Hello again,

I write there and I haven`t got any answer. I am resolve my problem. I will write too on Slovenian forum http://www.zmaga.com

There are really great guy and they know what to do. They are help me about my problem. I am use firebug on Mozzila and than use breakpoint for resolve my problem. Than I can see where is mistakes on page. (you can see which file, page on file..) This is really great for resolve mistakes on page, anyway thanks a lot for your reply and efforts. You are have a great forum.

Best regards, Milos

Badge +2

Hello again,

I am found the problem but I can`t resolve them. I give some help from www.zmaga.com and for some more maybe don`t know. Problem is on Java script, but I don`t know Java for resolve my problem and if I delete line where is error than Joomla don`t work propertly. I will write on there link K2 forum for help. First time I writ on support and they didn`t answer me, now I register and write on forum.

Thank you again for you help, and I will tell other people about  your for but you are try to resolve any problem and research who know if you don`t know.

Best regards,

Milos

Badge +2

Hello again,

I am found the problem. Problem is only on template. I am make template with Artisteer program for Joomla 3. I am buy them last one year and now I am write them and they don`t answer me. I never anay time again to buy program from Artisteer!
Your forum is great and thanks a lot for help