4.7 upgrade crashed webpart worklist items in Sharepoint 2013

• 23 January 2017
  • 2 replies
  • 1 view

Badge +9

Dear Support,

We just upgrade K2 blackpearl 4.6.11 to 4.7 and while running the worklist items - webpart in Sharepoint 2013, we do not see any active process instances or worklist items anymore. Then I looked at the K2 workspace management tools to view the process instances under  workflow server-processes-workflow-process instances, I could able see status active. HOw can I get the worklist items working in the Sharepoint 2013. FYI, we upgraded the k2 for sharepoint app in Sharepoint and process kicks off without any problem from the sharepoint document library insert or update action.

Please help. Thanks.

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +18

With 4.7, app management  (Registration, deployment, activation) is performed via the K2 app in the App Catalog site contents.  I assume this had been done for the site collection in question?

Does adding a new webpart work?  If so, perhaps just removing and re-adding the webpart would do it.

Badge +9

Hi Tin,

We did everything as you mentioned. 

With 4.7, app management  (Registration, deployment, activation) is performed via the K2 app in the App Catalog site contents. 

Adding a new webpart work or removing the old ones did not work. We can logged in SharePoint site with full authorization. Nothing worked. K2 workspace shows the processinstances active. Any idea ?