unhandled exception while describing service. Inner value cannot be null. Parameter name Host

• 20 July 2020
  • 2 replies

unhandled exception while describing service. Inner value cannot be null. Parameter name Host

This appears to be the Error I am getting when trying to create a REST SmartObject. The Swagger json appears to be upoladed to a Local server and not on the world wide web.

why would I be getting this Error? Please i need clear and concise error resolution assistance as regards this issue.

2 replies

Hi Gozni,

May I know on where is the swagger file created from ? Did you have any issues when registering your Rest Service instance , if yes is it the same error ?

Should you feel that this post is of use and or an accurate solution to the raised question, I kindly encourage you to mark it as such
using the 'Mark as Solution', 'Kudo' andor ‘Me Too’ options.

Cheers,
Kate

K2 will not accept any liability for any issues arising from actions taken in respect of the information provided by any forum member.

Userlevel 4
Badge +13

Hello  @Gozni ,

How are you generating the swagger file? Please have a look at the following documentation to familiarize with the data structure of the swagger definition: 

https://help.k2.com/onlinehelp/k2five/userguide/5.3/default.htm#ServiceBrokers/EndPoints/REST_SwaggerFileReferenceFormat.htm

Cheers,

Kimberly 

K2 will not accept any liability for any issues arising from actions taken in respect of information provided by any forum member.