for every workflow generate a report smart object in K2 5.1 Workflow reporting service

• 23 April 2019
  • 5 replies

Badge +7

Hi

can some one tell me how to for every workflow generate a report smart object?

in k2 4.7 and earlier versions it is possible but not finding where to do this in k2 5.1

5 replies

Hi CraigBrook

Have you tried exporting the Report Analytics Odata into Excel or PowerBI?. From there should have data on the workflows you run.
Badge +7

Hi

sorry that won't work, we need to generate a reporting smart object based on a status 

Hello, were you able to solve it? I have the same problem. Thanks!

@CraigBrook wrote:

Hi

sorry that won't work, we need to generate a reporting smart object based on a status 

Hi,

According to this post, i dont think it is possible anymore as you can use OOB reporting now.

Kind regards 

Prineel

Userlevel 4
Badge +13

Hi  @lina1 ,

The ability to create your own Workflow Reporting SmartObjects is no longer available from K2 Five onwards. For workflows created in K2 Five,  you can make use of the standard Workflow Reporting SmartObjects found under Workflow Reports > Workflow General. 

You may read more about these reporting SmartObjects here: 

https://help.k2.com/onlinehelp/Platform/UserGuide/June/default.htm#ReferenceInfo/Workflow-Reports/Workflow-Reports.htm

Regards,

Kimberly 

K2 will not accept any liability for any issues arising from actions taken in respect of information provided by any forum member.