1. I have worked in K2 version 4.7 designer as well as workflows. Now I got a chance to work in K2 five, In K2 five, I can able to download the workflows in K2 management. then how I can upload the downloaded workflows ?.
2. Is there any possibility to use outcome workflow templates in K2 five?
These templates available in K2 five ?(https://help.k2.com/onlinehelp/k2smartforms/userguide/4.7/default.htm#K2D4SF_Outcome_Templates.html)
#1. This is not an option to import, or upload a workflow at this time using the method that you are trying.
#2. the documentation for outcome templates for K2 Five can be found here ( https://help.k2.com/onlinehelp/k2five/userguide/rc/default.htm#LegacyDesigntools/Workflow/Outcome_Te... template ).
For First Answer: Is there any option available to upload the Workflows developed in K2 five?
For Second Answer: In the URL it was mentioned that Legacy system..I searched in the K2 five but there is no option to use the outcome templates.
Are you sure it is not possible to use Outcome templates in K2 five .?
Please see the response on your queries
1. Is there any option available to upload the Workflows developed in K2 five?
- Workflow instance which is running under workspance K2 management are the actual runtime thread which has been created from the Executable files / package (deployed workflow). So , you can not upload workflow. It has to be deployed always and dll will be going to the GAC anf then workflow instance can refer those dll.
2. Are you sure it is not possible to use Outcome templates in K2 five .?
- Yes, you can use "Outcome Template" in K2 designer for Sharepoint. please refer this link