Workflow designer notes

Hello,

Is there a way to keep notes inside workflow designer in a logical maner? As there might be mutliple people working on a single workflow/ one person jumping between mutliple I really want to keep notes. I know I can currently keep notes in specific states, but I am looking for a way of keeping one set of general notes somewhere in the WF in a logical place.I tried using unconnected end step's description and it was all well and good but WF won't deploy in that case.

Does anybody have a good solution for this? Or am i missing something?

Thank you 

Note: Previously posted this in a wrong category now deleted and moved this to K2 Five

3 replies

Hi  @Tom-C;

This content applies to legacy design tools (such as K2 Studio, K2 for Visual Studio, or the Silverlight-based K2 workflow design tool). If you have upgraded from K2 blackpearl 4.7 to K2 Five, these tools may still be available in your environment. These legacy tools will not be available in new installations of K2 Five. These legacy tools may also not be available, supported, or behave as described here, in future updates or versions of K2.

Please see supporting document(http://help.k2.com/onlinehelp/K2Five/UserGuide/5.3/default.htm#LegacyDesigntools/Workflow/Navigation/K2D4SF_Notes.html)

Hope it helps!

Regards;

Widson.

Hello thank you for the answer,

This seems to apply to k2 studio. I am trying to solve this in K2 Five Workflow designer. Is there a equivalent functionality in K2 Five WF designer? 

Hi  @Tom-C;

Thanks for feedback, Please note These legacy tools will not be available in new installations of K2 Five. These legacy tools may also not be available, supported, or behave as described here, in future updates or versions of K2.

But on k2 five workflow design--- the email tap there's property section with notes Textarea which i believe is kinder similar behavior.

Thamks & Regards;

Widson.