Where can I find the source of an action? Was it from a Smartform or an SmartAction?

Hi,

We have a workflow where a task can be completed from a Smartform or a SmartAction and we need to know where the source of a completed action was from.

We need to report back on which functionality is more widely used.

Are there any existing reports that I can use?

Thanks in advance

9 replies

Good day ss_

Do you want to know who actioned a task? Could you please clarify that, however, to see who completed the task and originator of the task please look through the spoiler images to have a visual view of the tables you need to query.

Identify the person who actioned the task

Should this be a solution please kudo it or mark as a solution

Regards

Thabang

Kin d regrads

Badge +9

Hi SS_

See the picture below

Should you find the information from the article useful or leading you to the answer please mark as "Solution and/or Kudo", as it will assist other k2 developers with relevant information in the near future.

Best Regards

Elvis

[K2 will not accept any liability for any issues arising from actions taken in respect of the information provided by any forum member]

Badge +9

Hi SS_

See the following screenshots below:

Should you find the information from the article useful or leading you to the answer please mark as "Solution and/or Kudo", as it will assist other k2 developers with relevant information in the near future.

Best Regards

Elvis

[K2 will not accept any liability for any issues arising from actions taken in respect of the information provided by any forum member]

Thanks Thabang.

I was after where the task was actioned from. Was it from the Smartform or the SmartAction.

Thanks Elvis.

I should clarify that I'm after the source of a completed action ( or task).

In our work flow, the email notification for a task contains a SmartAction and a link to a Smartform, (where the user can also complete the task).

So, I need to be able to report back how many tasks were completed by SmartAction vs the Smartform.

Thanks,
Shweta

Userlevel 4
Badge +13

Hi ss_,

We do not have any out of the box reporting smartobject that captures the information about how a user task was completed at the moment. 

Thanks lkimberly.

We have found a workaround.

Are there any plans to put this in place?

It would help provide insight into which solutions are more popular than others.  ANd where we can improve solutions.

Userlevel 4
Badge +13

Hi ss_,

If you wish for this feature to be implemented in future versions of K2, please log an enhancement request at https://ideas.k2.com. Do upvote the idea. 

Hi SS,

Can you post the workaround.

Regards

SK