Use "if current Workflow Activity" condition for two Workflow activities

• 25 July 2019
  • 1 reply
  • 1 view

I have a workflow that allows users to "save" their work in case they need to look up information before submitting. This changes the Workflow Activity form "Complete Details" to "Pending". But both of these activities need to do the same actions once the Submit button is clicked.

Is there a way to make the condition be "If current Workflow Activity is "Complete Details" OR if current Workflow Activity is "Pending"?

When I placed two of these Conditions, it defaults to AND - which won't work for me. 

10884i20BDB8C568F436F7.jpg

I have eight Actions that occur after the Condition and I am hoping to avoid having to duplicate these all over again for the "Pending" Workflow activity. 

1 reply

Badge +15

Hi,

I'm afraid you have to separate out the two conditions. There really isn't much difference aside from the additional work needed to repeat the same rules under the two conditions.

Alternatively, you can create an unbound rule to house all the rules you want to execute under the two conditions, then under the two conditions, add a rule to execute that unbound rule.