Unhandled Exceptions in Workflow

• 13 October 2017
  • 7 replies

Badge +5

Hi K2 Team,

I have worked in K2 version 4.7 .But I am new to K2 5.0. Where are the unhandled exceptions stored in K2 workflows?. Please find the screenshot.

14677i4227526948E126F2.png

7 replies

Badge +15

Hi,

For so many versions of K2, there are always 2 places to check whenever your workflow encounters an error: the error profile page in K2 workspace, and the HostServer logs.

With 4.7 and K2 Five, K2 workspace's Management Console has been replaced with the K2 Management page. On the same page where you view your existing process instances, you should be able to see any errors thrown by your process instance.

Badge +3

You're talking about custom code for exception handling, correct?

My understanding is that this is no longer possible in K2 Five, if that is the case.

I aggred with Boring,

With 4.7 and K2 Five, K2 workspace's Management Console has been replaced with the K2 Management page. On the same page where you view your existing process instances, you should be able to see any errors thrown by your process instance.

Badge +3

Hi ,

Can anyone please let me know .. how can we handle exception in K2 five as there will be no server code event is there .

Use Case ": I have a workflow in which i have to handle exception as in if any error occured instance should not go in error state and continuefurher 'Gotoactivity' and proceed further .

Any help highly appreciated .

Kind Regards,

Chiru

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

I would like to know if this is possible in K2 Five as well - my understanding is that it is not possible anymore, but I'd like to be proven wrong.

Badge +3

Hello Team,

Any quick suggestion please . On how we ca handle exception in k2 five workflow.

Badge +3

Hello Team,

Any quick suggestion please . On how we ca handle exception in k2 five workflow.