Solved

Unable to find smartobject references in K2 Five workflow

Badge +6

New to K2 Five workflow:

I have created a smarobject and smartform in the K2 designer. Then i was created K2 Five workflow in designer.

while creating K2 five workflow i am unable to find the smartobject reference under referece category.

Note : I have created SQL table in the SQL server and created smartobject using the SQK service instance.

Kindly correct if was missed any steps

14563iEF639BCDCFD390B5.png

14168i6542B91FEA3B92EF.png
11621i8F92A5AAC7425FFA.png

icon

Best answer by khanh1 25 July 2018, 01:39

View original

12 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi,

I made a quick video. Let me know if that helps.

http://www.screencast.com/t/ndCw08LETe

https://help.k2.com/onlinehelp/k2cloud/userguide/update_5/default.htm#K2-Workflow-Designer/About/NewDesigners.htm%3FTocPath%3DCreate%7CWorkflows%7C_____1

Badge +6

Thanks Khanh for the quick reply. i was doing exactly samething.

But For my workflow i didnt found any datasource in the start event after select the smartform.

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi,

Is there a data source in your view?

Badge +6

Yes Khanh. In the view i have added datasource.

Badge +6

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi,

I'm able to reproduce similar issue if the SmartObject is based on a stored procedure (no CRUD methods). 

Can you confirm the SmartObject has the default methods similar to the one below?

Badge +6

Below is my smartobject Properties and methods. Note i have set primary key for my table.

Badge +6
Hi Khanh Also I tried for the table without primary key setting. Same issue I am facing. But this smart object doesn't have create , update , delete and read methods. Smart object only having getlist method.
Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi Rameshbabu,

As long as the form's views have the corrected data source (CRUD methods), it should work.

If you create a new workflow, then does it show up when going throuth Smartforms start event?

Badge +6
For new workflows also reference is not showing in the smartform start event.
Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi,

Could you try with a new SmartObject created from below SQL table?

CREATE TABLE [dbo].[Table_2](
 [id_column] [int] IDENTITY(1,1) NOT NULL,
 [name_column] [nvarchar](50) NULL,
 [description_column] [nvarchar](max) NULL,
 CONSTRAINT [PK_Table_2] PRIMARY KEY CLUSTERED
(
 [id_column] ASC
)WITH (PAD_INDEX = OFF, STATISTICS_NORECOMPUTE = OFF, IGNORE_DUP_KEY = OFF, ALLOW_ROW_LOCKS = ON, ALLOW_PAGE_LOCKS = ON) ON [primary]
) ON [primary] TEXTIMAGE_ON [primary]
GO

Badge +6

Thanks Khanh.

what is difference between creating table using below query and normal create table query.