Unable to delete the workflow from a process in K2 Five

• 6 February 2018
  • 5 replies

Badge +8

So I am trying to delete a workflow in K2 five and it will not go away. I have deleted all references to it and I have deleted all instances in workspace. I delete the workflow from designer nd it does not go away. When I click on it I can still edit it. It says I created it and it says I was the last person to modify. I CANNOT DELETE THIS FREAKING WORKFLOW. Anyone having trouble with this?????

Thanks,

Bryan Peters

5 replies

Badge +9

Have you deleted all your deployed workflow versions from management? 

in addition to instances ..you need to delete all versions of workflows from K2 managment..once all versions deleted you can now easly delete the workflow permenantly.

Regards

Moath

in addition to instances ..you need to delete all versions of workflows from K2 managment..once all versions deleted you can now easly delete the workflow permenantly.

Badge +4

I have a workflow that can be deleted from the management. When I choose Delete all version, the management just keeps rolling without responding.

Badge +7

Hello  @K2Developer-1 ,

Make sure that you are not deleting the default version when doing this in your management site.

You may need to manually halt the processes by means of a database script. Then try deleting the versions that you want to be deleted.

Or  delete the versions in the database. Manipulation of the database in not encouraged if there is not any experincesd persons to temper. Backing up the database would need to be done. Else you would need to log a support ticket.