Unable to access swagger file api location

• 21 April 2020
  • 2 replies

Good Morning,

I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I had a recent password change (this is not on the service account). After changing my password my connections to the K2 workflows from ms flow started failing. I updated my password in the connector but it did not make the connection. I then started trying to troubleshoot that and when I attempted to open the swagger file location for the api in the management it prompts for my password then does not load. 

I have cleared the cache and all passwords from the browser as well as trying a different browser to no avail. I can still access the designer and management. any ideas?

Thanks,

Ben

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi bhickok2,

Are you able to get to the swagger file from the browsers (i.e. chrome or IE)?

https://k2_site-Url/api/workflow/v1/swagger/index

Perhaps, you can try deleting the user token from the Management site.

Go to Management -> Authorization -> OAuth -> Tokens, locate the AppOnly token for your specific account, and delete that.

Thanks khanh,

So I saw the MFA note when working with the rest api. I ended up turning of the mfa for my account and was able to access it. Unfortunately when I turned it back on it blocked it again. Strangly enough after a day or so it started working again. I supposed it might have been the token but I'm not sure because whatever happened seemed to clear up. 

Thanks for the help!

Ben